Prep Time: 45 Minutes
6 tomatoes, chopped (about 8 cups)
1 English cucumber, seeded and chopped (about 2 cups)
1 green bell pepper, chopped (about 1 ¼ cups)
½ cup chopped white onion (from 1 medium onion)
½ cup chopped mixed tender fresh herbs (such as parsley ,cilantro, basil, tarragon, min, and dill)
½ - 1 tsp Skips’ Peppers Original
3 garlic cloves, smashed
1 ¾ tsp. kosher salt, divided
½ cup vegetable broth
½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
¼ cup fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
1) Stir together first 7 ingredients and 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt in a
large bowl until thoroughly combined. Let stand at room
temperature for 30 minutes.
2) Stir broth, oil, vinegar, and lime juice into tomato mixture.
Working in batches, process in a blender until smooth, 45 seconds
to 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in remining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Serve immediately, or cover and store in refrigerator up to 24
hours. Top gazpacho as desired. See options below.
1) Chopped Cooked Bacon, Fresh corn kernels, fresh chives, dash of Skip’s Peppers.
2) Olive oil, fresh basil leaves, and chopped pistachios, dash of Skip’s Peppers
3) Thinly sliced radishes, chopped fresh dill, toasted sliced almonds, dash of Skip’s Peppers